Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chooks (Bantams) available to a good home

I offered to look after these three girls when a member of my local permaculture group moved to a flat a couple of months ago. They don't lay many eggs and I'd like to give them to a good home. Not sure how old they are, but they're very cute, healthy and people friendly. Being bantams, they're a bit smaller, and they take very little effort to look after. They eat less and poo less. Just lock them up at night. Available to collect in Ormond, as of 20/1/11. Call me on 0401 991 866.




The garden's going great guns after the rain and sun.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are cute little chooks. Your garden looks to be going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog. Fantastic! Love what you've done. Very inspirational! Would love to get to your stage one day! Very sorry to hear about the fox getting your chooks, I'm afraid for my 6 bantam girls now! Hope you find a nice home for your 3 'new' bantams. Bantams have the best personalities...
    www.thebokflock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete